Q: What is this promotion about?
A: LUCRF Super was established in 1978 and is celebrating its 40th birthday thanks to our loyal members. We wanted to say thank you for being a LUCRF Super member and for our members to share in the celebrations, which is why we are sharing a gift with you, so you can celebrate with us.
Q: How do I qualify?
A: You qualify by being a LUCRF Super member. You will receive an email or a letter telling you that you’re being offered a gift and how to Register for, Claim, and Redeem the gift. This offer is open to Australian residents who have a LUCRF super account valued at $100 or more as at 17 December 2018.
Q: What is the URL for the promotional website?
Q: How long is the validity of the claim code?
A: Once you receive the email with the claim code within it, you have three months to use the code to claim your LUCRF Super gift.
Q: How long will my unique code be valid for registration?
A: The last date to register is the 31st January 2019.
Q: How do I get my gift?
- Receive an email or letter from LUCRF Super with the offer
- The email will contain a unique code which can be used to register for the gift. You will need to register by 31 January 2019 by visiting www.lucrfsupergift.com
- You will then receive an email containing a reward code and instructions of how to claim your gift. Your code is valid for 3 months or 30/04/2019, whichever is sooner.
- Once you have claimed the gift you will receive an email with the voucher. You will have 48 hours or until 02/05/2019, whichever is sooner, to redeem your gift.
Q: How many times can I use my unique code?
A: All codes are valid for single use only.
Q: How many times can I use my reward code?
A: All codes are valid for single use only.
Q: I have not received my reward email, what should I do?
A: Please check your junk email folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
If it’s still not there, contact our promotional partner TLC Marketing, who will be able to assist. Email email@example.com and they will get back to you within 3 business days. Business days: Monday to Friday, 9.30 – 5pm excludes public holidays in NSW.
Q: Where can I find out more about this offer?
A: Visit the promotional website www.lucrfsupergift.com or contact our promotional partner TLC Marketing on 1800 441 344, who will be able to assist or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Can the expiry date of my unique code be extended?
A: Unfortunately not, the expiry date cannot be extended.
Q: I’ve lost my unique code, what do I do?
A: Contact the good folk at TLC Marketing on 1800 815 004 who will be able to assist you or email email@example.com
Q: The website is not displaying properly. Help!
A: If the website is not displaying properly, you will need to update your browser by choosing one of the links below:
- Download Internet Explorer:
- Download Firefox:
- Download Safari:
LUCRF SUPER GIFT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is L.U.C.R.F. Pty Ltd Super ABN 18 005 502 090 referred to herein as ‘LUCRF Super’ (Promoter).
- The Promotion is administered by TLC Marketing Worldwide Pty Ltd, (ABN 59 126 455 669) PO Box R446, Royal Exchange, NSW, 1225 (“TLC”). All correspondence regarding this Promotion should be directed to this address
- Instructions on how to claim form part of these terms and conditions.
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- This Promotion is only open to Australian residents who have a LUCRF Super account valued at $100 or more as at 07 January 2019.
- Entry into this Promotion is free.
- The registration period opens 12.01am AEST on 07/01/2019 and closes 11.59pm AEST on 31/01/2019 (“Registration Period”).
- Customers will receive an Email or letter from LUCRF Super advising them that they have access to a reward. Customers must register for the reward by 31/01/2019.
- Once registered, customer will receive a reward code and instruction on how to claim the reward. Last date to claim for the reward 3 months from registration or by 30/04/2019, whichever is sooner.
- Once claimed, the reward voucher is valid for 48 hours or by 02/05/2019, whichever is sooner.
HOW TO ENTER
- To claim the reward, customers must be a LUCRF Super member at the time of claim. (“Qualified Customer”)
- All members will receive an Email or letter advising on how to claim their reward. The email or letter will contain a unique code which can be used to register for the named reward/s in the email or letter.
- Customers must visit www.lucrfsupergift.com by 31/01/2019 to submit a registration form with the details requested including full name, email and unique code.
- Entrants will see a message confirming their registration was successfully received.
- Customers will then be sent an email with a reward code which is valid for 3 months. Once the Reward code is submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, a reward voucher will be sent to customer and is valid for 48 hours
- All customers are subject to verification.
- One reward per customer, per Email or letter received from LUCRF Super for the duration of the promotion and are subject to the following:
- Customer must be a current LUCRF Super member at the time of claim
- Qualified Customers must be a LUCRF Super member. Members can be deemed invalid if the policy has been cancelled at the absolute discretion of the Promoter or TLC, resulting in invalidation of a Qualified Customer’s claim (and/or all claims submitted by the Qualified Customer) and forfeiture of any right to a Reward.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Qualified Customer, TLC and the Promoter reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Qualified Customer.
- The Promoter and TLC reserve the right to request Qualified Customers to provide proof of identity in order to claim the Reward. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of TLC and the Promoter. In the event that a consumer cannot provide suitable proof, the Qualified Customer will forfeit the Reward in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter and TLC’s decision in relation to all aspects of this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomprehensible, indecipherable and incomplete entries may at TLC’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible for Reward.
- The Reward is personal to each Qualified Customer, and cannot be exchanged, transferred, shared or assigned in any manner. Rewards cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other Promotion.
- Promotion is available online only and therefore access to the internet is required to participate in this Promotion. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents) and TLC reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserve the right, in their discretion, to disqualify any individuals who they have reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s and TLC’s discretion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Failure by the Promoter or TLC to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s and TLC’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation arising as a result of such conduct are reserved.
- The Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), TLC, its respective agents, Reward providers and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Rewards, and to the extent permitted by law do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage.
- The Reward is subject to availability. If the Reward is unavailable, for whatever reason, TLC reserves the right to substitute the Reward for a Reward of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter or TLC reserves the right to vary the terms of the Promotion at any time and to withdraw the Promotion without notice.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a Qualified Customer does not take or claim a Reward (or an element of a Reward) at or by the time stipulated then that Reward (or that element of the Reward) will be forfeited by the Qualified Customer and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that Reward (or element of the Reward).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its directors, officers, employees and agents), TLC and the Rewards providers (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s or TLC’s or Rewards provider’s control);
- any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference;
- any claim or Reward that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter or TLC or Rewards provider) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter or TLC or Rewards provider;
- any variation in Reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a Qualified Customer or claimant; or
- use and/or taking of a Reward.
- Should a Qualified Customer’s contact details change during the Promotion, it is the Qualified Customer’s responsibility to notify TLC. A request to access or modify any information provided in claim/entry should be directed to TLC.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason, including by outside act, agent or event that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and TLC, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter and TLC reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any claimant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The terms of the Reward are as stated in these Terms & Conditions and no other representations (written or oral) shall apply. Nothing in these terms affects any statutory rights a Qualified Customer may have including under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter and TLC using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful Qualified Customer (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or TLC.
REWARD SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Rewards offer specific terms are to be read in conjunction with the complete Terms and Conditions.
- It is a condition of accepting the Reward that the Qualified Customer must comply with all the conditions of use of the Reward and the Reward supplier’s requirements.
One (1) x gift box of Favourites chocolate
- The box of Favourites chocolate will be given in the form of voucher to be redeemed at Coles Supermarkets and Coles Central.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed at Coles Online, Coles Express or Liquorland. Not redeemable for cash or payments of credit cards or store accounts. Voucher cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Treat this voucher like cash.
- Stolen voucher will not be replaced or refunded.
2 Free Standard Event cinema tickets
- Each voucher entitles the holder to 1 x standard admission at any at any Event Cinemas, Greater Union and BCC Cinemas across Australia
- Movie vouchers at Event cinemas valid 7 days per week excluding from 5pm Saturdays.
- No date extensions available. No change given. Vouchers are non refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change given.
- A Movie voucher is to be exchanged for a movie ticket at participating cinema and is valid for standard 2D movie screenings.
- This voucher does not guarantee or reserve a seat – seating is subject to availability. On-line booking fees apply.
- A surcharge applies for Vmax theatre entry and 3D presentations
- Cannot be used for Silver Screen, Gold Class and Europa Cinemas, Movie Marathons or any other special screening.
- Not valid for Skyline Drive-In, Moonlight Cinema
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other special or offer
- For full terms and conditions and your local cinema information visit: www.eventcinemas.com.au
- Not valid on Sat from 5pm
- 7-day cooling off period does not apply
The policy will refer to the Trustee, L.U.C.R.F Pty Ltd and Labour Union Co-operative Retirement Fund Pty Ltd (LUCRF Super) as “we”, “our”, or “us”.
Your confidentiality is important to us. We manage your privacy by following the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)(“Privacy Act”).
What is personal and sensitive information?
Personal information includes information or an opinion that identifies you or enables us to reasonably identify you. Sensitive information is personal information about your health.
Kinds of personal information collected and held
We keep and hold your personal information to provide you with our products and services. The type of personal information collected and held will depend on the service or product provided. We generally collect and hold the following personal information about you:
- Full name
- Tax File Number (TFN)
- Contact details
- Date of birth
- Employment details such as any contributions made to your account, name of your employer and the duration of employment
We may also ask to collect and hold the following personal identification information about you:
- Photographs, signatures, identification document numbers, place of birth and other information collected during the process of identifying you
- Details about your nominated financial institutions
- Reference numbers (CRN) from the Department of Human Services
- Member numbers from other super funds or financial institutions
- An Inland Revenue Department (IRD) number if you request to transfer your superannuation benefits to or from New Zealand
- If you are a self-employed or a sole trader, information about your business
- When considering a death benefit claim, we may obtain personal information about your potential dependants or beneficiaries and other information relating to the claim
- Financial information such as your assets, liabilities, income, expenditure, insurance cover and superannuation
- Risk tolerance when you complete the Risk Profile Questionnaire
- Social security information and your family status
- Any complaint details
In certain circumstances, we may collect and store your sensitive information, such as your health for insurance purposes, any membership of professional associations and trade unions, and your nationality.
We are authorised to request and collect your TFN in accordance with the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993. Providing your TFN allows us to establish and administer your LUCRF account, report information to the ATO, locate and consolidate any lost super.
How personal information is collected and held
We collect your personal information directly from you and your employer. We may also gather your personal information from other superannuation funds, the Australian Taxation Office, the Department of Human Services and the Department of Immigration and Border Security. If you provide us with personal information about your beneficiaries, you should let them know about it.
We may also collect some of your health information from our insurer, your medical practitioner and legal advisers if you consent to the collection. We may also collect your personal information from a third party. The third party must inform you about disclosing your personal information to us.
We collect personal information via paper, digitally or verbally through our contact centre, our secure online account facility and our protected internal administration system.
We hold most of your personal information digitally on our secure servers in Australia. We may hold your telephone discussions with us unless you choose not to have it recorded.
We send personal information collected in hard copy to an external archiving organisation that provides protected storage of these documents.
We adopt a range of security measures to monitor and protect your personal information. To protect your personal information, we limit access to our offices, system networks and administration networks only to authorised staff issued with individual security passes and password access. We also adopt a clean desk policy, segregate employee duties, conduct annual system vulnerability testing, audit security controls and provide security awareness training to staff.
The purpose of collecting personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information (which may include sensitive information) to:
- Establish and manage your superannuation or pension account
- Administer the Gateway and Clearing House Service
- Investigate and resolve any complaints or queries you may have
- Meet our obligations under superannuation, taxation and other relevant Australian laws
- Identify you under anti-money laundering law
- Conduct market research to develop and improve products and services
- Let you know about products and services available to you
- Provide you with Members Online and the LUCRF Super app
- Consolidate any superannuation accounts you may have elsewhere into LUCRF Super
- Collect outstanding employer contributions
- Direct marketing and electronic communication
- Administer any family law superannuation split under Family Law and Regulations&
- Provide personal financial advice
- Assess your insurance entitlement such as death, income protection or Death and Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) insurance
- Verify personal identification documents
- Validate your visa status
We may also collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for our direct marketing, educational or research purposes. If you do not wish to receive our educational, marketing or promotional material, please let us know.
We will seek to obtain informed consent for any images or video footage taken of you for promotional purposes.
If we receive unsolicited personal information about you, we will within a reasonable period after receipt of this information, determine whether or not we could have collected the information under the Privacy Act. If we do not require the information, we will, as soon as practicable but only if it is lawful and reasonable to do so, destroy the information or ensure that the information is de-identified.
We may also use or disclose your personal information if a permitted situation exists under the Privacy law such as, preventing or lessening a serious threat to life or safety of an individual or to assist the location of a missing person.
Website and mobile app analytics
We use social media such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to keep members and associated organisations informed about our products and services.
Cookies are a small text file attached to your web browser that can track your internet activity. The information collected varies depending on the sites you visit and the type of cookies stored for that site. The information collected by cookies can include personal information.
Your physical location can also be tracked through cookies and mobile phone apps to deliver you demographic based advertising. Marketing and advertising companies often share information collected through these activities with other companies.
You can manage or block cookies on your internet browser under the options or settings menu on your internet browser. You may be able to disable location tracking devices or other permissions on your phone or within the settings of certain apps. This may impact on the functionality, performance and service of apps.
If you withhold some of your personal information from us
If you do not provide your full name, residential address and date of birth we may not be able to establish and administer your superannuation or pension account.
If you choose not to give us some of your personal information required to provide you with our products and services, we may not be able to provide some or all of those products and services to you.
You do not have to provide your TFN to us, however if you do not, you may be paying more tax on contributions made to your account in the year. You will also not be able to make personal contributions to your super account. If you choose to quote your TFN, it will be easier to keep track of your super in the future.
Anonymity and pseudonymity
You have the option of not identifying yourself, or of using a pseudonym should you wish to provide feedback or make a general enquiry about our products and services. However, if you have specific questions about your superannuation or pension account, we will require you to identify yourself.
Providing information to other organisations
The information we disclose to other organisations about you will depend on the products or services that we provide you. The types of organisations or people that we may provide your personal information to may include:
- Our external service providers such as mailing organisations, our internal administration system provider, financial advice support technology and other technology service providers;
- Archiving organisations that provide protected storage to maintain documents and digital information;
- Any person’s nominated by you in writing;
- Other superannuation funds to which your benefits may be transferred or rolled over to;
- Auditors, regulators and legal advisors in regarding the Fund’s legal and contractual obligations;
- Our Insurer who provides insurance benefits;
- External complaint handling agencies;
- Certain person/s as required by the Family Law Act;
- Government bodies including Law Enforcement agencies;
- Agencies providing data matching, washing or enhancement;
- Other financial services organisations such as banks, superannuation funds, custodians and fund managers; and
- External Research institutions that are conducting random opinion surveys of our members.
We use direct marketing to contact members for the purposes of promoting superannuation products and services, or other goods and services we think may be of interest to you. We engage third party service providers to assist us with delivering direct marketing via various channels including but not limited to post, email, sms and the LUCRF Super mobile phone app.
To facilitate the delivery of direct marketing we provide third parties with your contact details. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that our service providers treat your personal information with the same level of privacy and protection as we do.
You can opt out of direct marketing by contacting the Trustee or using the ‘opt out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ functions provided in communications.
Contribution collection agencies & Information verification services
We may provide your personal information to external agencies to help us recover your outstanding superannuation contributions and to ensure your contact details are up to date. We also use online verification services for the purposes of validating proof of identity documentation and to validate your visa status if you claim your superannuation after departing Australia.
Updating and accessing personal information
You may request a copy of your personal information. You may make amendments to this information if you believe it to be inaccurate. The Privacy law provides some exceptions to this rule however, and if any one or all of these arise, a denial with accompanying explanation will be issued to you. If you wish to update your personal information or obtain a copy of your personal information, please call us and speak to our representatives. You will be required to answer a series of questions to verify your identity before we can share information about your account.
Making a complaint
If you believe that we have breached your privacy rights, or have a privacy complaint please contact us by:
Phone: 1300 130 780
Post: The Privacy Officer, LUCRF Super, PO Box 211, North Melbourne, VIC 3051
We will review and respond within a reasonable time after we receive your complaint. If you are not satisfied with our resolution, you may contact the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) using the following:
Phone: 1300 363 992 or + 61 2 9284 9749 if you are calling from outside Australia
Online: Lodge a form via http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/making-a-privacy-complaint
Post: The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, GPO Box 5218, Sydney, NSW 2001
For further information about lodging a complaint or the Privacy Act, please visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website.